The arrival of summer is perhaps the most awaited time of year. Yes! There’s nothing like going to the beach in a swimsuit and getting a good tan, but for many women like you going to the beach in a bikini is not always a good option. The accumulation of fat on your thighs makes your legs look unattractive and gives the sensation that you are overweight.
You may have tried to lose weight in that area of the body, but just as with fat in the abdomen that is difficult to lose, it is not entirely impossible. In the market you can find “Magic” products that promise to make the fat in your thighs disappear in an incredible way, but most of the time it is just a fantasy. Losing fat from your muscles can inevitably make all your daily tasks easier and make that pant you love so much come back to you.
So after the e-mails that our dear readers sent us, we gave ourselves the task of investigating 6 effective exercises that you can practice at home and that will help you eliminate fat from your thighs quickly.
1. Plyometric Squat Exercise
For decades, physiotherapists have developed multiple exercises for physical conditioning and certainly help the body’s well-being and the elimination of fat. Among this variety of exercises, we find the Plyometric Exercises which consist of performing movements with jumps, this with the purpose of strengthening the thighs and allowing the loss of fat that is located in that area.
How Make it?
- To begin with, you should stand up and spread your legs at the same height as your shoulders.
- Now all you have to do is squat down until you form a 90-degree angle. It is important to keep your spine straight.
- In fact the above we must now jump with all the strength of your legs and buttocks in that position and fall back into a squatting position.
- When landing, keep your weight on your heels. If you feel uncomfortable, it is advisable to reduce the angle of the squat until you feel fully comfortable.
- Do this exercise daily by doing 3 sets of approximately 8 repetitions.
[youtube id=”CnHgciTYQ0k” width=”750″ height=”450″ position=”left”]
Click on Next…
2. Squats with Ball
Also to the previous exercise, there is another version that allows you to do squats with a ball, this is also a much more comfortable exercise for some people to massage your back.
How Make it?
- The first thing you must do is press the ball, it is important that it is flat.
- Then place the ball in the curve of your lower back.
- Stand up and place your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Now proceed to bend your knees very gently and bend 6 to 10 inches depending on your preference for 3 seconds and then return to your starting position. It is important in this exercise to keep your shoulders level to avoid cramps.
- For people who start the recommendation is to start with 4 to 5 repetitions.
[youtube id=”A0U-DKNfK_w” width=”750″ height=”450″ position=”left”]
3. Single-Leg Circle Exercise
This is one of the easiest exercises to do because you don’t need any additional equipment to do it, you just need a space to do it. The single-leg circle exercise produces incredible benefits in the loss of fat from the thighs.
How Make it?
- To start you must be in complete relaxation and lie down resting your arms to your sides, but with your palms down.
- The second step is to lift your right leg up to the ceiling so that your fingers are pointed and you should rotate your leg slightly.
- Now try to draw a circle on the ceiling with your right leg, it is important that the circle goes clockwise, keeping your hip still and on the floor.
- Repeat the movement 5 times moving your leg clockwise, then repeat the movement 5 times but in a counter-clockwise direction.
- Proceed to change legs and repeat the exercise.
- Start with 3 sets on each leg until you get up to 6 sets a day.
[youtube id=”zeUW8LFUEPo” width=”750″ height=”450″ position=”left”]
4. Exercise “Salute to the Sun”
This type of exercise is comfortable and easy to perform. The secret of the movements of this exercise is found in the fact that the effectiveness and stabilization of the exercise is found precisely in the power of the thighs. So it is an exercise that you will progressively improve.
How Make it?
- The first thing you should do is relax, Stay standing, and gluing your feet.
- Take a deep breath and bring the palms of your hands together at chest level by pressing gently.
- Take a breath and then proceed to extend your arms and moderately arch your back.
- Proceed to release all the air downwards, trying not to bend the legs so the routine will be successful.
- Bring your leg back so that you can rest your instep on the ground, bringing your head up while keeping your hands on the ground.
- Proceed to hold the air in your abdomen by staying your arms outstretched.
- Proceed to exhale with your arms bent and then slide your body trying to support your chest with the floor.
- Stretch out your arms, bringing your body back, and then breathe in…
- When you breathe out again, try to bring your body back by supporting your feet.
- Finally, he wears the same leg as before, we have carried and again he breathes. Then breathe out again and return to the initial position.
[youtube id=”xmIkHoApEI8″ width=”750″ height=”450″ position=”left”]
Ballet is one of the most recognized classical dances and an important part of its movements are focused on helping the muscles and their subsequent strengthening.
However, you don’t have to be an expert in ballet to practice exercises like Plie and get most of the benefits.
How Make it?
- To start what you must do is stand up on your feet so that they are separated a little more than your shoulders, proceed to point your feet from your toes outwards.
- Now proceed to extend your arms forward and slowly lower them until you conclude by doing a squat. When you do this movement you arch your arms outwards but they should not extend over your toes.
- Return to the starting position and repeat the movement.
- Now to repeat stay your buttocks tight, your coccyx contracted along with your back straight.
- Finally try to do squats, before returning to the starting position, then rest and repeat if you wish.
[youtube id=”cIZ1by079gc” width=”750″ height=”450″ position=”left”]