Maybe you’ve tried to do a lot of tricks or bought products to get rid of your cracked or dry feet?. Or maybe you feel sorry about going to a pool or the beach because they’ll see your feet like that?.There are many reasons why our feet take on these shapes between them and a lot of time in bare feet, frequent use of flip-flops or even weight gain.
You may think that there is no cure for this unique condition and have resorted to consuming expensive products that will not solve the problem in the end. However, there are a number of natural remedies that could help you stop suffering from dryness or cracking.
Number 5 will leave you speechless!
6. Milk and Honey
Believe it or not, dipping your feet in milk and honey can be one of the most effective remedies for cracked cakes. The secret of the transformation of this natural treatment is found in the milk, which contains lactic acid, as well as alpha-hydroxy acid that renews the skin, promoting the production of collagen and elastin in a natural way, which allows the skin pores to be renewed and moisturized, helping to leave this condition behind.
Experts recommend mixing three cups of milk with one and a half cups of honey, then pouring that mixture into hot water and soaking your cakes for 10 to 20 minutes. After that time, it is recommended to leave the surface of your feet smooth with a poma stone. Once this is done, you can wash the cakes with warm water, let them dry and moisturize with moisturizing cream so that the remedy has the best effect.
5. Banana foot mask
The banana besides having a rich flavor and being a food that can not miss in the diet of many people has great benefits to help treat dry or cracked cakes. Bananas contain important amounts of vitamin C, potassium, calcium, iron and zinc, minerals that are important for the natural production of collagen. They also contribute to the improvement of cell metabolism, which allows us to nourish the skin cells, thus softening and moisturizing the cracks in our cakes.
You can make the banana mask in the following way and get all its benefits:
- Take three ripe bananas, remove the peel and have a mixture that looks like a smooth, concise paste.
- Apply it to your feet, especially to specific dry and cracked areas.
- Leave the mixture for 10 to 20 minutes
- Repeat this process every day for best effect.
Vinegar has great properties, one of them being a spectacular natural antibiotic thanks to its components. Now skin level also allows great benefits, especially to the problem of dry and cracked cakes because the vinegar contains acetic acid that allows you to have your cakes fresh and achieve smooth naturally.
1. You can dip your feet in vinegar as follows to relieve cracked and dry feet:
- Take a container in warm water and add a cup of vinegar.
- Then dip your clean feet in the mixture for about 15 or 20 minutes.
- Once that time has passed, take out your feet and with a póma stone on your heels to clean the dirty or dead skin.
- Finally add some moisturizer or oil with aloe vera to make the treatment work, repeat twice a week maximum.
- The recommendation is to avoid applying vinegar directly to your brittle feet to avoid irritation or allergies.
3. Olive oil foot cream
Olive oil is one of the most outstanding elements that we find in nature, since it contains fatty acids that positively support the functions of our body and organs. Thus, as far as protection of our skin is concerned, it works as a prodigious and effective remedy.
Olive oil has the ability to hydrate our skin and counteract the effects of dry or brittle skin on our feet. With just one application you will start to see the results.
You can prepare your olive oil cream to moisturize your dry feet like this:
- The first thing you have to do is take a cotton ball.
- Then pour olive oil into a cup.
- Now dip the cotton balls in oil and pass it around your feet for about 20 minutes.
- After this time put on some soft fabric socks preferably
- For this remedy we have to give you several recommendations:
Apply it at night to make the effect more precise and long-lasting.
Repeat the process two to three times a week.
Press next to continue…
2. Exfoliate with Rice Oil
Exfoliating the skin according to dermatologists is one of the ways to keep us looking young because it allows us to renew dead cells and nourish the pores and soften our skin. Rice concentrates great exfoliation properties thanks to the presence of some vitamins and components such as starch that allows to easily remove dead skin.
But in order to make a correct exfoliation with rice you will need the following ingredients:
- Rice flour: helps to clean the dead cells.
- Honey: Thanks to its components and minerals it becomes a powerful natural disinfectant.
- Apple Vinegar: Contains acetic acid that nourishes the skin and allows better exfoliation of the dry and brittle areas of our feet.
How to prepare it?
To make a correct exfoliation with rice flour and the above mentioned ingredients you can follow the next steps:
- Mix 4 tablespoons of rice flour with 2 teaspoons of honey and also add 4 drops of apple vinegar to the mixture.
- Add a little warm water and stir the mixture until it has a consistency similar to pasta.
- Now soak your feet with warm water and pass the mixture through for about 10 minutes and rub the paste into the feet until the dead skin is removed.
- Repeat this process twice a week.
Although it is a product used mainly to control burns, it has moisturizing and nourishing properties for the skin and contributes to the natural regeneration of our dermis.
That’s why you can add Vaseline to your cracked and dry feet to moisturize and soften them. You can apply this product to your feet at any time, but it is better to do so when your feet are clean and washed with warm water to avoid mixing impurities. But once your feet are clean and wet, you can apply it in the form of a massage to specific dry or brittle areas.